There were a lot of Yes-related releases in the second half of 2019, partly because of a slew of Rick Wakeman archival releases, but there were still 15 releases involving everyone other than Rick. Thus, I've split our customary poll into three rounds and a final.
Round 1 had 33 votes and went like this:
1. Refugee: Refugee [2019 re-release] (w/ Moraz): 33% (11 votes)
2. Taylor Hawkins and the Coattail Riders: Get the Money (w/ Davison): 27% (9 votes)
3. Dollar: Ultimate Dollar 1 (w/ Horn) 24% (8 votes)
4. Jon Anderson: The Opus series: 12% (4 votes)
5. David Hasselhoff: Open Your Eyes (w/ Moraz): 3% (1 vote)
There were no votes for Renato Zero's huge-selling Zero il Folle (w/ Horn),
Zorbonauts' Tall Tails (w/ Downes), Wally's Martyrs and Cowboys (The Atlantic Recordings 1974-1975) (w/ Wakeman in a production role) or the soundtrack album One Little Finger (Ability in Disability) (w/ Banks).
Refugee (which was eligible because this release includes some previously unreleased live material from the archives) and Get the Money go forward to the final.