Thursday 4 January 2018

Poll: Favourite song on Heaven & Earth

I think I've asked this before, but I was just curious what people thought thinking back to Heaven & Earth given that we might see a new Yes album this year or next... well, hopefully, at least one of the two bands will deliver...

66 of you voted - thanks.

1. Subway Walls: 27 votes, 41%
2. Believe Again: 15 votes, 23%
3. To Ascend: 8 votes, 12%
4. Light of the Ages: 7 votes, 11%
5= The Game: 4 votes, 6%
5= It Was All We Knew: 4 votes, 6%
7. In a World of Our Own: 1 vote, 2%
8. Step Beyond: 0 votes, 0%

So, no doubt as to your favourite there. Hopefully Yes will see "Subway Walls" as more of a model for future work than "Step Beyond". A clear second for "Believe Again".

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I'd love to hear 'Subway Walls' live. It would require some work, but would be worthwhile. I think I might have expected 'Light of the Ages' to finish second, and maybe for 'The Game' to do slightly better. I can see why 'Believe Again' is popular, though for me, on repeated listens, it could have done with being a little shorter (not something I often say in a Yes context).

    ReplyDelete